Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:00:48 -0500
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's sufficient knowledge merely to subscribe to the Fedora devel and test
lists and skim the subject lines to know systemd hasn't yet graduated high
school, a measure of maturity which in itself isn't enough to survive in the
real world anyway. That it works for some doesn't mean it's ready for
everyone.

Oh.
Hearsay.
Yes, that's a good advice. Today some guy in the train told me that this
Leahnooks can not be used for anything. Probably it's finally time to
reformat my drives and install Windows...
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"