Re: [opensuse-factory] Support for KDE3 removed from LibreOffice?
On Saturday 12 March 2011 01:20:52 Stephan Kleine wrote:

I have just installed 11.4 and Libre Office 3.3.1 uses GTK front-end
under 11.4. With OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 under 11.3 all was OK.

...And I just installed OOo 3.3.0 from Oracle and it works excellent with
KDE3. So what's the purpose of Libre Office? Removing useful functions?

Oh please go and cry me a river about some anti KDE3 plot cause someone
created some bug somewhere.

Stating that there is a problem is fine but that attitude is just
ridiculous and will surely help to get it fixed.

Yes, actually I was too hurry with the conclusions, the LibreOffice upstream
still has KDE3 integration as I just tested (but no support for subpixel
hinting).