Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:36:45 -0500
Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2011/03/11 22:05 (GMT+0100) Stefan Seyfried composed:

... the "put every service in its own cgroup" however is very useful on
servers, as soon as someone fixes all the cgroups bugs... :-)

As I mentioned upthread,

...without citing any facts hinting at that you actually are using it and
thus know what you're talking about...

systemd is not yet mature enough

It works very well for me, and I look forward to have it on servers,
but not for the boot speed improvement, just for the "every service in its
own cgroup" feature.
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"