Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:08:33 +0100
Kostas Koudaras wrote:

Am I the only one who does not understand what are we talking about
anymore here?
I think I lost it many posts before(and I truly read them all), can
someone summarize?

I think the main topic is what Andreas raised:

"So, are there any great ideas that people want to do?"

The problem/issue is that this list is full of technical people and
developers, so the great ideas here will be tainted by their point of
view. Which isn't necessarily a Good Thing(r).

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (5.7°C)