Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Le vendredi 11 mars 2011, à 17:03 +0100, Kim Leyendecker a écrit :
I think GNOME 2.x will be in SLE for a while. Maybe we can use this
bugfixes if we need them?

SLE doesn't have the latest GNOME 2.x, so it'd be hard to share fixes, I
think.

But I'll again point out that it's possible to make GNOME 3 feel like
GNOME 2 -- ie, to not use GNOME Shell. The fallback mode of GNOME 3 is
extremely similar to GNOME 2, with most of the same code.

Also, the next version of openSUSE will use GNOME 3.2, not 3.0, which
will accumulate many improvements over 3.0.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.