Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Am Freitag, 11. März 2011, 11:33:18 schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
On Monday, March 07, 2011 07:37:02 PM Kim Leyendecker wrote:
03/07/2011 jdd wrote:
So far with the version game for marketing:
I think everybody jumped on your 11.5/12.0 discussion but you raised

another question that got lost:
What´s the technology way we want do for the 11.4 successor?

So, are there any great ideas that people want to do?

Horde 4 Groupware packages - I'll do them myself. Kolab-related
patches/addons, if they are still needed.

Horde 3 will stay or be dropped depending on upstream decision of they want to
provide security fixes for a good part of 12.0's lifetime. I am not willing to
do anything kolab related to H3 though.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer