Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Am 11.03.2011 18:44, schrieb Larry Stotler:
KDE3 is now a community project for openSUSE. There's also the
Trinity project, but we aren't packaging their stuff yet from what I
have seen.
thanks for information.

My point of view about GNOME 3 is, that we better ship 2.x with new releases till GNOME 3 is so stable, that "normal" and "productive" using is possible.

thanks
kdl

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu