Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Am 11.03.2011 16:19, schrieb Ralf Lang:
Who cares about gnome anyway;-)

My experiences from KDE awere that it's good to keep support for the old
stable tree in parallel for at least one version. The K Desktop (a really
great product broken by an over-ambitious major release) is now in its 4.6 and
it's slowly coming back to a stage where I would recommend it to grandparents
and other casual users. This Gnome3 thing seems to be a big step for the
little gnomies, so I think it's wise to let them choose if they want to make
this step this time or next time.

Are we sure we want this discussion on two lists?
No, technical things on factory and marketing things on marketing please! (Just my suggestion!)

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu