Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Le vendredi 11 mars 2011, à 14:48 +0000, Nelson Marques a écrit :
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 9:53 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le lundi 07 mars 2011, à 19:37 +0100, Kim Leyendecker a écrit :
What´s the technology way we want do for the 11.4 successor?
[...]
* KDE 4.x and GNOME 2.x _and_ GNOME 3.x

I don't think the GNOME team has planned to have both GNOME versions. If
that's something people want to see happen, please show up at the GNOME
team meetings or on opensuse-gnome :-)

I know the 'manpower' point of view, and against that there are no
arguments. On the other side, considering that many people are
throwing knifes at the alternative panels of G3 and stuff...

gnome-panel is still available in GNOME 3 :-) So we can still build a
GNOME 2-like interface with GNOME 3 if we want. Some things will be
different, but I'm pretty sure those wouldn't be that much of a big deal
to most people.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.