Le 09/03/2011 13:13, Ralf Lang a écrit :
One of reasons we don't have more contributors is that we don't have small
tasks that one can do in spare time, and we don't have small tasks because
we don't have a plan where we want to improve.

Most of the things I do for openSUSE are small, isolated items. They exist
and
I do exactly those which I need or feel should be done. I don't care much
about big pictures and plans. This is not work for hire.

true, but often new people come and ask for some task (right now on
the marketting list)

also many already working people go to a project if it's priority (I
stopped most of my work to make video tutorials for 11.4, because
nobody else come in)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net