One of reasons we don't have more contributors is that we don't have small
tasks that one can do in spare time, and we don't have small tasks because
we don't have a plan where we want to improve.

Most of the things I do for openSUSE are small, isolated items. They exist and
I do exactly those which I need or feel should be done. I don't care much
about big pictures and plans. This is not work for hire.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH