[opensuse-factory] Trouble starting yast2 from terminal
Hi,

After upgrading to 11.4 via "zypper dup" I am unable to start "yast2"
from a terminal window. I am getting the following error:

**
GLib-GIO:ERROR:gdbusconnection.c:2279:initable_init: assertion failed:
(connection->initialization_error == NULL)

I am logged into a GNOME session as regular user, then start a terminal
session, su, and then run "yast2"

I can produce the problem on 2 machines. This is a big annoyance on one
machine since I cannot start YaST from the slab menu as it does not
display (677900).

Any thoughts? Did the upgrade process miss a package?

I filed 677911

Robert

Novell-IBM Software Integration Center LINUX
Tech Lead
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
rschweikert@xxxxxxxxxx
781-464-8147