  • From: Andrew Joakimsen <joakimsen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 12:36:35 -0500
I used to use openSUSE on my primary desktop on a daily basis. Then
one day a group of people came and stole the KDE name and released
something called KDE4, many features were missing and I wasn't happy
with the software so I filed bug reports for the legitimate bugs and
missing features, but many of them were rejected. Since openSUSE can't
be bothered to ship a good working KDE with their distribution, now I
use a Mac.

--
Med Vennlig Hilsen,

A. Helge Joakimsen