Re: [opensuse-factory] work for the future: why do you still useWindows
  • From: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:21:15 +0000
Could you speak to TomTom about getting TomTom home adapted for linux?

There was an open letter floating around on the net few years back don't know
if it got anywhere.

For these things I think we need combined projects of opensuse debian ubuntu
etc to give us a larger voice for garmin and tomtom to listen to.

Stuart
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone