Le 08/03/2011 16:47, Greg KH a écrit :

Garmin also is using Linux internally in their newer devices, so I
imagine there are ways to update the devices as that is what their
engineers use, it might not just be all that public.

may be we could ask them, if they are a bit linux friendly. They offer
a quarterly update at low cost, it should be nice to have it on Linux.

I may try, but we could have more impact as a community.

Is there somewhere some sort of argumentation I could use? what kind
of help can I propose to them if I speak as community member?

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net