* jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> [03-08-11 09:37]:
But, as I said, my mother, some of her friends and my sister in law
(all 70" and up) can't use openSUSE because the power point slideshow
reading. And I can't ask this kind of people to dualboot :-). And, byt
ther way, this makes me have to manage Windows Vista, what I hate!

we watch power-point presentations/slideshows in {open/libre}office....