Am Dienstag, 8. März 2011 schrieb Per Jessen:
Per Jessen wrote:
Sid Boyce wrote:
As someone who ditched Windows back in the glory days of Windows 95,
I would like to turn the question completely the other way around and
ask why you still use Linux.
There must be very positive and compelling reasons.
As framed the question seems to imply that there are a massive number
of problems and limits associated with Linux's ability to get work
done. Not at this shop.
Games for Windows -- There is Crossover games that addresses that.

Last I looked (a while ago, granted) there were still significant
issues with Direct3D.

Plus:
Sid Meyers Alpha Centauri = "known to not work" :-(
Oh, that's 1998?

Deadlock = not even listed.
1996?

Where have you been?