On 07/03/11 20:36, Greg KH wrote:
I just connected my TomTom XL IQ Routes. Seen like a mass storage. How
can I download the map updates from Garmin?

Again, the kernel is working here, you just need to copy the proper
files to the device. I do that all the time with my Garmin device.

Greg,

I also have a Garmin Nuvi, and I would love to be able to update it from
Linux. Could you please document the steps you take to update it (or
point to an existing doc) ?

I couldn't even register it on Garmin website, let alone download the
map updates, as they require you to install some ActiveX in your browser
to identify the device. Not an option, as I don't have Windows.

TIA

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*