  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:16:56 +0100
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

We need both for certain, however after two years for a particular
card not to be taken up should have already been talen care of in 11.2
or 11.3. Then we wouldn't need to discuss it now we could focus on
jdd's video editor.

How hard is it to adapt the realtek source the driver is there just
needs adapting or packaging.

Stuart

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Is that one of those that forces one to top-post?

What's the story with your card - maybe you're right that the current
realtek driver could easily be adapted. OTOH, maybe there's a good
reason why it cannot.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.2°C)