  • From: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:12:28 +0000
We need both for certain, however after two years for a particular card not to
be taken up should have already been talen care of in 11.2 or 11.3. Then we
wouldn't need to discuss it now we could focus on jdd's video editor.

How hard is it to adapt the realtek source the driver is there just needs
adapting or packaging.

Stuart

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone