Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: [opensuse-marketing] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Mandag den 7. marts 2011 19:57:23 skrev Kim Leyendecker:
And yes, GNOME3 is a major change. But I bet you, that their are some
people into the KDE-resort who screams that their wasn´t something for
KDE4 (As I remebered right, the first openSUSE with KDE4 *stable
support* was 11.1, wasn´t it?)

Actually KDE 4.0 was included and officially supported for the first time in
11.0 - and the 11.0 livecd was KDE4 only.

Of course it was purely "coincidence" that it was called 11.0 at that time.

But I agree with AJ, first we have some more work to do for the 11.4 launch,
then we have to celebrate, then recover a bit - _then_ we can worry about
11.4+1 and other future stuff.