  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 09:02:46 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 07/03/2011 20:33, Cristian Morales Vega a écrit :

You want to sync your phone with your computer? That's a
http://www.opensync.org/ problem. And the problem is exactly the same
whatever you connect your phone through USB or Bluetooth.

this one of the answers I seek for.

Let's decide how much work openSUSE will give to opensync (for
example)

I'm not that good as managing. Do somebody know some sort of priority
chart we could use?
Say. Somebody come and want to help. Could we send him to this place
saying "the 2011 priority is on..."

jdd, you're talking about planning. We don't really do much planning.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (1.8°C)