Le 08/03/2011 00:15, Cristian Rodríguez a écrit :

question that has no answer whatsoever plus complains without bug reports.

This is not going to get anything solved.

I want to adress problems far beyond bug reports. no bug report will
make us have a good video linear editor or an open note application.

I ask here on purpose, because I'm sure that if one of us if obliged
to go to Windows, it's only because there ATM no other solution.

so if you never use W, very good, you dont have to answer.

here I seek for problems, not solutions. solutions will come later, if
and only if a priority is made to some project and the corresponding
manpower devoted to it

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net