On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 5:15 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 07/03/2011 22:52, Greg KH a écrit :

show me yours video tutorials...

Oh, I like these types of arguments:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLBrBBImJt4

(sorry, couldn't resist...)

But I suspect it's not you that made the video :-)

JDD,

I think in this case the presenter is contributing a lot more than the
video guy.

And Greg KH is the presenter.

A gather you don't know his background. He is a very significant
kernel developer. I think he is ranked in the top 5 key kernel
developers. (Linus Torvalds, Andrew Morton, ..., Greg KH)

You should read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Kroah-Hartman

The more you know about the kernel, the more the highly condensed
article will impress you.

Specifically he is the USB subsystem maintainer as well as supporting
several other key projects specifically relevant to this thread. So
you do indeed have the ear of one of the most important people you
could be talking to relevant to getting kernel hardware support in the
kernel.

ie. I suspect Greg KH is doing more than anyone including Linus
Torvalds or Andrew Morton etc. to increase the kernels hardware
support

Greg