Le 07/03/2011 23:18, Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :

As all those bugs are against an old version of openSUSE, the first
thing you should verify is if the bug still exists in 11.4.

exactly what nobody should have to do. Sorry.

I tried 11.4, but i'm not to use it fully anytime soon. When a bug is
not solved rapidly, usually the reporter find some sort of workaround
and often can't even find again the bug, solved or not.

so your answer means: only the 11.4 bugs will be solved, except for
security ones (or major one if any).

But this also mean that the majority of the community users can't
report bugs with hope to have it solved.

I'm fine with this. But this makes it more important to have work
guidelines and priorities (IMHO)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net