Le 07/03/2011 22:15, Juergen Weigert a écrit :

Jdd, while everybody is alert now, this is your chance to point out
one(!) of your bugzilla numbers.

do you think it's the moment? too late for 11.4 and the devs need some
rest before coding again :-)

I have some here

https://bugzilla.novell.com/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO&email1=jdd%40dodin.org&emailtype1=exact&emailreporter1=1

and many where closed for some reason long time ago

Please, you can't say I'm not an active reporter... and I will
continue next month.

why should so many discussion become personal? I don't blame anybody.
I just point out what I have to cope with any day answering users
complains and trying to solve them.

We can do better (we, as a hole openSUSE, not anybody personnally).

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music