Le 07/03/2011 21:06, Per Jessen a écrit :

Yes, but we (on this list) are not just anybody. When you ask the
question "why do you still use Windows", we should be able to come with
very specific answers. Maybe or maybe not accompanied by bug reports.

not now
we can't do anything well. We have first to decide what is the most
important before

it's early for the next release (after 11.4), that's why speaking of
bugreport is not the problem here

If we have nobody to look at the bugs, no bug report will be usefull.

At some time in the future, we should have some sort of workship
table, saying who is working on what, and most bug reporters should be
able to assign the bug to the right person immediately (just an example)

for example, when having problem with wifi card (as said elsewhere),
one can't wait two days the anwswer. One must be able to go to a forum
or mailing list and have somebody answer *now*, let alone because the
problem is temporary

again this is just an example, not to be taken too seriously. We need
more organisation. priorities.

I'm sure that if after discussion we decided to say "all the wifi
hardware *must* work out of the box" and popularize this widely, we
could get much more manpower to solve the problem. In the mean time,
we couldn't work on a better video editor...

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music