  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 21:11:54 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 07/03/2011 20:41, Per Jessen a écrit :

"because I cannot synchronize my mobiles address book and sms
with...."

better:
"my daughter asked me to syn her's sms"

Yes, that is also good.

of course it's out of question to jailbreak any other family device!
that said, I do'nt expect any lobbying (by us) to make Apple change
(or can we? open source forbidden from itunes...)

If it is a hardware issue and the manufacturer refuses to publish the
necessary specs, there is no technical solution. The only solutions
possible are:

1) stop using that hardware
2) keep pestering the manufacturer.

--