  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 21:06:54 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 07/03/2011 20:44, Per Jessen a écrit :

I would like to run Starcraft II on openSUSE :-)

Yes, I also like openTTD on Linux as well as Master of Magic under
dosbox, but it would be nice to play some of the games from this
century too :-)

starcraft II is from last year (and I didn't have time to finish it
due to openSUSE work :-)

Does it work under wine? I've got Starcraft I, but sofar have not
bothered to try it under Linux.

- that said it's true that dosbox is a wonderfull system, much easier
to use than the original dos.

+1.

* I understand "usb device" is not specific enough. But it's like this
that anybody sees it.

Yes, but we (on this list) are not just anybody. When you ask the
question "why do you still use Windows", we should be able to come with
very specific answers. Maybe or maybe not accompanied by bug reports.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (2.9°C)