  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 21:03:39 +0100
Am 07.03.2011 20:12, schrieb Greg KH:
Please file individual bugs for your unworking hardware and we will work
to resolve it.

Hmm, I have one problem with USB since years and so far nobody was
willing to help me with that.
A USB connected HP OfficeJet frequently fails completely during printing
because magic USB resets happening during printing. At some point I
identified usblp to make it worse. Since that time I rmmod usblp before
I print anything. Still there are chances that there happens a reset but
with far less risk.

Wolfgang