Le 07/03/2011 20:44, Per Jessen a écrit :

I would like to run Starcraft II on openSUSE :-)

Yes, I also like openTTD on Linux as well as Master of Magic under
dosbox, but it would be nice to play some of the games from this
century too :-)

starcraft II is from last year (and I didn't have time to finish it
due to openSUSE work :-) - that said it's true that dosbox is a
wonderfull system, much easier to use than the original dos.

may be not enough advertised?

For the more general problem.

* I understand "usb device" is not specific enough. But it's like this
that anybody sees it. So may be we should have a yast module to sort
this out, that is when a device open, ask for what kind of device it
is (opening a cell phone as a camera is not good), and sorting
problems accordingly.

I know it's often the case with USB printers. USB cameras are not yet
that well seen (I'm on the digiKam mailing list). I have at least a
keyring/photo frame that don't open at all. tha alertegps device looks
like an RS232<=>USB hack (it's deadly slow :-().

let alone automatic bug reporting would be very usefull.

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music