JDD

iPhone4 (I have jail broken it so I can ssh into it and installed apt/debian
on it.. but I would love to just wipe IOS totally and install Android and or
openSUSE so it can be fully linux.

The reason I use an iPhone is because I wanted to prove to users that GTKPod
would support it but guess what it doesn't.

Does PlayOnLinux support Adobe Suite?

I do push linuxalt project to give people alternative applications to try out.

My other gripe is WIFI.

Twice this week I have installed openSUSE on new laptop's and the wifi doesn't
work one didn't work on 11.3, but did work on 11.4 (but you have to install
kernel-firmware). How are you supposed to install kernel-firmware without wifi
in the first place - not everybody has a cable connection, some people have
such things as mobile broadband only and use MyFi devices) yes we say download
it on another machine and rpm -i kernel-firmware.x.rpm but still with the
retail version can't they put selected packman or non-oss rpm's on a non-oss
dvd this would make it much more usable?

Last week was a Broadcom BCM4313, this week its a Realtek RTL8191SE.

Maybe as we reach the end of a distribution its new hardware that hasn't been
tested, but in order to make the distribution sucssed we really need to get
everything working out of the box. Including WIFI.

Stuart