  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:44:59 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 07/03/2011 20:26, Per Jessen a écrit :

My own (lame) contribution is:

"because most Windows games play pretty poorly on Linux".

Once we have a good selection of these, we can give them points and
see if we end up with anything worthwhile (and practical).

agreed. But for this problem, I fear there is no solution. anyway
gaming is a very special use,

But very common.

and it's better to have a special workstation for this :-)) That said
I would like to run Starcraft II on openSUSE :-)

Yes, I also like openTTD on Linux as well as Master of Magic under
dosbox, but it would be nice to play some of the games from this
century too :-)

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.1°C)