  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:41:52 +0100
jdd wrote:

Le 07/03/2011 20:31, Per Jessen a écrit :

To be honest, I don't know - I only copy photos and music back and
forth, maybe that is just the memory card.

I have to sync address book and sms. It's usually very difficult
(including in windows, it's me that have to do for my family. syncing
a samsung and an iphone4 was pretty tricky)

Sounds like a good beginning:

"because I cannot synchronize my mobiles address book and sms with...."

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.1°C)