Le 07/03/2011 20:26, Per Jessen a écrit :

My own (lame) contribution is:

"because most Windows games play pretty poorly on Linux".

Once we have a good selection of these, we can give them points and see
if we end up with anything worthwhile (and practical).

agreed. But for this problem, I fear there is no solution. anyway
gaming is a very special use, and it's better to have a special
workstation for this :-)) That said I would like to run Starcraft II
on openSUSE :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net