Le 07/03/2011 20:12, Greg KH a écrit :

I wonder what world users live in where they don't report problems and
yet expect them to still get resolved :)

Please file individual bugs for your unworking hardware and we will work
to resolve it.

I have often do and never seen any result. Including a kernel usb
leader that said that all works.

however, none of my cell phones works, none of my gps neither.

just now, I connected my samsung S cell phone. Only seen as image
medium, but not oppened by digikam (and it's a six month old device)

I just connected my TomTom XL IQ Routes. Seen like a mass storage. How
can I download the map updates from Garmin?

you and the kernel devs are not guilty!! only stop saying we are in a
brave new world...

*I don't ask for an open source software solution* It's simply
impossible to acheive when any day dozen of devices come on the market.

We have to make lobbies, and in a more coordinated effort that was
previously (adnd Novell did a good job on the software side).

I'm *not* willing to make a list of the problems, but in the day of
facebook and tweet, we can do better against the makers

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music