  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:19:41 +0100
Greg KH wrote:

On Mon, Mar 07, 2011 at 08:03:33PM +0100, jdd wrote:
Le 07/03/2011 19:45, Greg KH a écrit :

What USB hardware does not work on Linux today? I have a bunch of
USB devices that don't work on Windows, should that be an issue the
other way around?

are you kidding?

can you quote me *any car GPS that works (update) on Linux? Garmin
(tomtom), Alerte GPS (http://www.alertegps.com/), navigon?
Can I use my Iphone or my Nokia or my Samsung cell phone?

Yes to all of those :)

I have used Garmin devices on Linux, and lots of people use Tomtom
devices with Linux, and the same for nokia and samsung phones.

Yes, I use my Nokia mobile with Linux with no problems.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.1°C)