  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 19:52:17 +0100
jdd wrote:

Now that 11.4 is done and nearly out, we can think of the future.

in 2011, most of us do not use anymore Windows or nearly. Still when
we advertise openSUSE we need to be cautious. switching completely to
openSUSE is nearly impossible, because there are still some locks.

Actually, apart from games and accounting software, I (and my business)
have been using only openSUSE since 2005. We could switch the
accounting software to sql-ledger, but it's a single workstation still
running W2K, not worth the effort for the moment.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (3.5°C)