[opensuse-factory] work for the future: why do you still use Windows
Now that 11.4 is done and nearly out, we can think of the future.

in 2011, most of us do not use anymore Windows or nearly. Still when
we advertise openSUSE we need to be cautious. switching completely to
openSUSE is nearly impossible, because there are still some locks.

We should try to identify them and make the necessary effort to solve
them.

The installation problem is the most well known and we already work
each day to solve it and make default install a snap on nearly any
computer. The use of installable live cd/dvd solves most of these
problems and anyway we can't do better than what we already do on this
respect.

So give testimonies here, and fill openfate entries to any lock you
indentify

here are three of mine:

* have a decent linear video editor:
https://features.opensuse.org/311439

* fully read slideshows:
https://features.opensuse.org/311440

* I would add: make USB hardware more linux friendly, but this is more
a kernel problem. I anyway open a feature for that, but I don't know
exactly how we can make it successfull
https://features.opensuse.org/311441

jdd

--