[opensuse-factory] Burning CD image RC2 - failed booting
Dear developers!

I finished burning RC2 right now to CD and wanna boot it in VirtualBox. I´ve got the CD in my CD/DVD-drive and start the virtual machine. The machine tried to boot, and then following cames:

ISOLINUX 3.86 [...]

No DEFAULT or UI configuration directive found!
boot: _

I downloaded the x86_64 image from http://www.software.opensuse.org/developers/de

Has anybody else this problem? Is this a general problem? Is there any Bugzilla-entry or shall I create one?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu