Re: [opensuse-factory] openFATE: proposal for next steps
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:29:02 +0200
On Thursday 30 September 2010 13:47:13 Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
Even if I have the right to change the status of features, I won't be
able to move into action, if above things are not clear. And I think
those procedure should be shared by each members of screening team
(and probably each team leads) first.

Well, I've curiously flowcharted the procedure to clarify the flow.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/568187/openSUSE/openFATE/feature_handling_flow.o
dg

Is this the same as you have in your mind? If not, please correct the
flowchart.

I hope this will help our understanding and further discussions.

Thanks, great idea! I've also updated the wiki page with more information.

I would just rename the state "Eval by team lead" to "marketplace" and as
such have changed the graph. Does this make sense now?

Btw. I'm open to any other ideas on how to do this, my goal is to get
something working easily ;)

Andreas

Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany