[opensuse-factory] Update of very old libraw1394 announcement
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 11:22:30 +0200
Hi, I have libraw1394-2.0.5 waiting in the wings to update from version
1.3.0, the last version update was Tue Mar 18 20:58:03 CET 2008, I think
this is due to the libraw website dying. My search found many packages
dependent on it, one being kdebase4-workspace and a few Packman ones,
fortunately most are in the multimedia projects so can be easily fixed.
The main change is streaming video handling.
I'm in the process of getting new package ffado, which needs libraw1394,
ready for factory and I still have to find or create dbus-c++ for ffado
so it will be a couple of weeks before libraw hits factory, it's going
to multimedia:libs next week where I will try to find any glitches.
Regards
Dave P