Re: [opensuse-factory] are all iso images hybrid images?
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 12:16:57 +0200
Am Sonntag 30 Mai 2010 schrieb C:
On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 13:08, jdd wrote:
I still don't see a good reason why the DVD ISO isn't a hybrid that
can easily be dropped onto USB like the Live CDs can be. Maybe there
is one... dunno.

hybrid should be a very good system

That's my point :-) and the same point I raised back in February on
this ML. We already produce hybrid LiveCD ISOs... why not hybrid DVD
ISOs as well?

As I said before: because kiwi does not support that option for installation
media. But that shouldn't stop one letter people - it's just perl.

Greetings, Stephan