[opensuse-factory] 11.3 M7 - screen blanking?
  • From: C <smaug42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 12:10:04 +0200
I'm running 11.3 M7 (KDE4) on an ASUS EEE 1005, and it's working quite
well. I've bumped into a few of the known bugs.... so no big/new
issues. Overall, it's working very well.. better than 11.2 on the
same machine (eg WiFi, sleep, suspend, display resolution etc. all
work perfectly right from the initial install... no tweaking
necessary)

But... I'm having a small problem with the screen blanking. I've set
all power management to off, no screen saver etc etc. Exactly 10
minutes after the last keyboard/mouse activity, the display is
blanked. Is this a known bug? Is there some setting somewhere that's
being missed or ignored?

C.