Re: [opensuse-factory] Lenovo T410s (11.2 black screen in runlevel 3, 5)
  • From: Jan Ritzerfeld <suse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 09:18:31 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 28. April 2010 schrieb Martin A. Brown:

Hello there,

I hope I'm in the right place. I am interested in running the 11.3
Mileston 6 release later in the week, when it becomes available.

I have a Lenovo T410s. [...]

Since I have the same problem running 11.2 on a T410s, I tried the 11.3 M7
KDE Live CD 64 bit. While it seems to work fine, the X server crashes after
enabling compositing and then simply opening a new window.

Should I open a bug report? And if so, which log files should I attach?

Gruß
Jan
--
An experiment may be considered successful if no more than half the data
must be discarded to agree with the theory.