[opensuse-factory] Run download and install in parallel feature status
  • From: Rastislav Krupanský <rastislav.krupansky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 07:42:07 +0200
Hi all.

I want to ask what´s the status of the most wanted feature #120340: Run
download and install in parallel?
Afaik, Milestone7 should be features freeze(sorry, if i´m wrong and correct
me), but software management still uses traditional behaviour. Can we expect
this feature will be added, or won´t? Or parallel download at least?
If there is no plan to use it, could you change default behaviour to
"DownloadInAdvance" in /etc/zypp/zypp.conf?
Thanks a lot.

--
S pozdravom / Best regards,

Rasto