[opensuse-factory] Re: xulrunner
  • From: Donn Washburn <n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 18:44:51 -0500
On 05/21/2010 04:17 PM, Donn Washburn wrote:
Hey Group;

Why is xulrunner bring up a complaint about flashplayer.
If I goto a site with a flashplayer request xukrunner start a siren sound and never stop until I kill it. It is libflashplayer by the way

I totally removed xulrunner 9.1 (not sure of the number completely) and called up yast2 at a console (it failed something ncurses). Went to X brought up a konsole became root called yast2 Software Management and reloaded xulrunner 9.2 only after removing 9.1. And for good measure nswrapper #. I have the same libflashplayer. So far it is fixed

--
73 de Donn Washburn
307 Savoy Street Email:" n5xwb@xxxxxxxxxxx "