Re: [opensuse-factory] opensuse 11.3 (m6) and mobile compatibility
  • From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:08:48 +0200
On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 09:28:59AM +0200, Andrea Florio wrote:
ok, i am going to take care of it.. it's too important, not have into
the repo, means we will loose lots of users that will easly move to
ubuntu. i don0t want it, i want suse to be the best distro ever (that's
why i pushed so hard on lxde). do not provide such as important package
is like killing ourselfs

Thanks! I would have skipped 11.3 without usb_modeswitch and if it hadn't
been added back by the time of 11.3++ I would have switched to a different
distribution.

ciao
Joerg
--