Re: [opensuse-factory] SaX2: Dead or alive ?
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:50:21 +0200
On 05/17/2010 05:15 PM, Karsten König wrote:
it's the same with KDE3, alot of loudmouths
requesting a maintained repository but noone stepped up helping =/

Regards,
Karsten

I beg your pardon, I updated to factory the other day and missed certain
kde3 apps so I set about fixing it and all that's missing atm is
kdegraphics3 (which I'm not really interested in) which will be sorted
out when I have time. Kde3 is alive and well in the KDE:KDE3 repository.
Regards
Dave P