Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.3 Product Highlights
  • From: Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:11:48 +0200
Am 15.05.2010 11:09, schrieb Per Jessen:
Martin Schlander wrote:

Now that the countdown for 11.3 has begun[1], I needed something that
my counter button could link to, so I've begun work on the product
highlights page for 11.3[2].

Please add stuff there if you're aware of "product highlights" in
11.3, that I have not already mentioned there.

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/Countdown
[2] http://en.opensuse.org/Product_highlights_11.3

"Switched to Upstart for init system" - is that correct? My M6 test
system seems to be running sysvinit. (just curious - my gut feeling is
that this is such a major change that it ought to wait for 12.0.)

I understood that it will be possible to switch to upstart but it's not
default or really supported.

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2010-05/msg00168.html

Wolfgang